As Halton Hills moves into Stage 3 of the Provincial
Reopening Plan the Town is excited to welcome back our facility users. We look
to you as partners in ensuring all participants are safe and we ask for your
assistance and cooperation in ensuring all COVID protocols are strictly
enforced, such as required capacity limits, physical distancing, and safe use
of facility amenities. If you have any questions about the Town facility
protocols, Provincial Requirements or how either of these impact with your
Return to Play strategy please do not hesitate to ask the Facility Supervisor.
· As per Provincial Regulations the Facility Capacity is impacted by the 2m physical distancing requirement. Capacities differ by facility, area or room, numbers are posted at each entrance.
· Every person in an indoor area of the facility must maintain a physical distance of at least two metres (6ft) from every other person in the establishment except from their caregiver or from members of the person's household.
· Masks must be worn inside the facility unless actively participating in a physical activity.
· If maximum capacities are being met in a particular space, change room or players bench for example, we ask that patrons wait until others leave the space before entering.
· Changeroom occupancy differs in each facility/rink depending on the specific room size, additional bench seating will be made available outside of the change room.
· To assist in maintaining capacity we ask that there is no standing or congregating in lobbies. Lobby capacities will be posted. To assist with this please go straight to the assigned room/area when entering and then exit the facility immediately after the activity/event is finished.
· Two (2) parent/guardian per family/group is permitted in the facility as an observer. Spectator seating will remain open with posted capacity restrictions.
· The number of people permitted in the public washrooms is restricted to 2 people maximum at any one time. Town staff will be locking every other stall, blocking/bagging off urinals and sinks, etc.
· Coaches and instructors are responsible to supervise their participants and to ensure all protocols and facility requirements are being followed.
· Town staff will maintain cleaning and sanitization in all high use areas (washrooms, lobbies, entrances, benches & dressing rooms).
Entering the Facility
· Participants will use the entrance that corresponds to the building area their program is scheduled.
o Mold-Masters SportsPlex
§ Alcott & Fernbrook – South east entrance (under canopy)
§ TransCanada – Main North West Entrance (near stairs)
§ Saputo – Rear Entrance
o Acton Area –
§ Townsley- Main front entrance
§ McKnight – West side entrance
· Due to capacity restrictions groups will not be allowed to enter the facility more than 15 minutes before each practice or game.
· The Town Ambassador will ask each patron to show the green check mark that was given by completing the Halton Hills Simple track COVID screening questionnaire. This will be required the day of entering the facility. This is for Health unit tracking in case of an outbreak.
· The Town ambassador will be accounting for each patron entering the facility and confirm that they are here for their designated time slot.
· Each team will be assigned a change room number and are to maintain 6 ft physical distancing within the change room
· Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the facility.