Nov 26, 2021 | Dave Pratt | 147 views
Town of Halton Hills
As a result of the Halton Region Public Health directive, as of November 26, 2021 anyone over the ages of 12+ must show proof of identification & proof of vaccination against COVID19.An individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
• The full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines, or
• One or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or
• Three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada.
• and they received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days (about 2weeks) before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
In reading the regulations, the following is highlighted for facilities for recreation and sport.
• Proof of being fully vaccinated and proof of identification (or proof of being entitled to another exemption) is required for participants and spectators 12 years and older (including parents or guardians of youth actively participating in an organized sport).
• Proof of vaccination (or proof of being entitled to an exemption) is NOW required for workers or volunteers, including coaches and officials.
• All children shall be afforded a “grace period” of 12 weeks (about 3 months) from their 12th birthday during which they must provide identification in accordance with these Instructions but are relieved of the requirement to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, to allow a reasonable opportunity for this to be completed.
Use the link below to obtain proof of vaccination.
Please note that additional measures are being taken at our entrances to help speed up the check-in process. We ask for your patience during this time as we may experience delays within facilities